Trteeb is an online thobe marketplace where users can order tailor-made thobes right from the comfort of their homes, choosing every detail from fabric to design.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects. The ideal candidate must be a marketing artist and passionate about looks & fashion. He/she must bring a strong set of tactics and ways to promote our products, services and public image.
The goal is to show our true identity, values & service standards, and make sure continue to enjoy our services throughout the journey, to strengthen our reputation and boost our continuous growth.
- Develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media), popups and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (posts, brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Funnel engineering & traction – to have our customers served at every step of the funnel, making sure leakage is minimized.
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Analytics, SEO, Ads (Google, FB, Twitter), Social Media Interaction, Landing Pages, Conversion Tracking.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Experience running, monitoring and optimizing multiple channels and used both self-service platforms and advertising networks.
- Experience with campaign management from research, implementation, and reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of customer acquisition, preferably within the fashion industry.
- Strong understanding of existing and emergent social marketing technologies.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Analytically minded with strong attention to detail.
- Motivated and results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Thrives on working in a team environment, but also has the ability to work individually.
- A creative thinker, able to frequently suggest new ideas.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy and varied role Sound business and commercial acumen
- Ability to travel when required and occasionally work extended hours
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
In short, we are looking for a marketing rockstar with an entrepreneur-mindset, if you think you are; drop us a line here firstname.lastname@example.org , and well, you probably need to attach a resume, or a video?