COOP / Internship
Nama Ventures is a pre-seed & seed stage technology venture capital fund focused on fueling tech innovation, particularly in Saudi Arabia. We focus on early stage technology investments across all sectors and support disruptive solutions to current industry problems.
Our Coop/ Internship program is designed to develop and grow Undergraduate students and fresh graduates’ skills in a variety of different areas, and give them the opportunity to learn more about the work environment, venture capital industry, and the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
The opportunity suits candidates who enjoy being challenged, are looking to explore new things, and enthusiastic about getting into the exciting and fast-paced world of startups.
Venture Capital Coop/Intern Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the General Partner and the Fund Analyst in analysing investment opportunities and support investment team on due diligence: ie. financial modelling, market research, financial reports analyses
- Contribute to market knowledge: stay abreast of emerging tech trends; monitor companies’ activities, produce research reports on specific verticals we are investigating
- Be a resource and a lending hand to technology startups that engage with our fund
We’re looking for:
- Undergraduate students and fresh graduates
- Saudi males and females
- Full time commitment if in a COOP program
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-motivation, a proactive action-oriented approach and a strong work ethic
- An interest in start-ups, entrepreneurship, investments and financial analysis
- Located in Riyadh & have means of transportation to come to the office
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere with exposure to Venture Capital
- Working closely with the senior investment team
- Central location in the tech hub of Riyadh
We will need:
- A copy of the Resume in English.
- A copy of the transcript and the graduation certificate, if available.
- A copy of the national ID card.
- A copy of the English test score, if any.
- A copy of the professional certificates such as CME, CFA, if any.
Please note that this is an unpaid Coop / Internship.